Saturday 2 February 2013

So I treated myself...


I haven't blogged lately as I have been a bit tied up prepping for a job interview, unfortunately I didn't get the job... boo hiss.

However, Not one to wallow, I cheered myself up with a few purchases to treat myself 😊 all very exciting.  Although I don't think Mike was as excited as I have been a little lax on contributing to our house deposit fund... Whoops!



Yey, bought my new favourite board game
 

Love Rapidough, played it for the first time last month at a friends house, its like Pictionary with Play Doh and its hilarious!

 
 Look how proudly it sits on top of our ever growing boardgames collection... think we've got buckaroo somewhere too. 
 
My most recent treat was purchased today,  I visited my favourite shop (Cath Kidston of course) and bought this beautiful notebook laptop case...

 
 
Oh yeah and I got a new touchscreen laptop to go in it too! Well, I needed a fabby new laptop to write all my blogs on!  Normal house fund saving will resume next month.  Besides, all the lovely posts of peoples homes on instagram is making me desperate to get our own and put our own little style on it... must be strict with myself.
 
 
Becky xx

 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh house hunting! What a fun thing to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we started looking a little while ago when we didn't have much money saved, found an awesome one that inevitably got sold so I've been banned from looking till we can afford it :(

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Pictionary, so I'm definitely going to have to look for that game! Sometimes there's nothing better than a night of games and drinks with friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message. Look forward to hearing from you :)