Saturday 24 November 2012

My first ever blog!!!

Phew! Thought this blog malarkey would be easy. However, I have quickly realised that I'm not very technologically minded (though Mike could have told you that!).

So I haven't quite perfected my profile but thought that the run up to Christmas would be a perfect time to start writing down my inspirations and my crafty projects.

Another 1st for me as we'll as this blog... I will be going to my first flea market tomorrow morning!! So excited, one more step on my path to become a northern Kirstie allsopp :D It will be an early start at 6am on a Sunday morning (Leeds Kirkgate every 3rd and 4th Sunday of the month) but I'm hoping it will be worth it for bagging a few gems.

I will let you know how I get on, here on my new blog!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. Look forward to hearing from you :)