Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Hey merry Christmas everyone!
Well as you all know, the festive period is a busy one, hence the lack of blogs!!

So what's new since I last wrote?...

My new hair!



That's me on the right at my Christmas doo (thanks to Hannah for the pic) now the proud owner of a fringe!!

Olives new winter scarf...







i did make it back to swiss cottage so i now have a new (old) decanter



Isnt it gorgeous!!

ive also been getting well into the festive spirit with lots of mulled wine and various christmas markets.

Me and some friends went to see the nutcracker ballet on Saturday, my first ballet. It was wonderful.

The day afterwards, mikeys birthday we went for the first of our festive meals at le bistro Pierre in ilkley, prob best Christmas meals in a long time... Who knew honey glazed chorizo would taste so good.









Best mulled wine stall ever. Had an impromptu trip to Manchester Christmas markets for some festive fun and tasty treats with my friend cazmeister!
mikey thinks ive become addicted to mulled wine but its all about collecting the mugs it comes in :D my new favourite is a red boot with a heart shaped handle.

As far as festive crafts are concerned, I've focused my attentions on ink stamping all my wrapping paper by hand very time consuming but worth it for such cute wrap!



As I write this blog, I'm just awaiting Christmas dinner round 2 when my sister arrives. So will sign off and be sociable.

Hope you are all having a wonderful festive season and that santa has been kind to you xxx


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. Look forward to hearing from you :)