Saturday 12 January 2013

New year, new me!

Hi bloggers,

So I've decided to start 2013 as I mean to go on (hopefully!!), in an organised, clutter free and positive manner.

The first step on this journey was to declutter the house (with the help of my housemate), we have so much stuff in the house it looked like a scene from one of those 'help im a hoarder' style shows!






Whilst sorting out my wardrobe I decided to recycle my old clothes and have now got a lovely selection of materials, buttons and badges for my crafting projects...



This was my personal favourite, a little strawberry button...


So Cute
The next step on my 2013 improvement journey is a list of resolutions...                        
 
Mikey bought me this lovely Rob Ryan notebook. I love Rob Ryans work with all its thoughtful and inspiring messages.   So what more fitting use for it than to write down my New years resolutions and things to be thankful for at the end of 2012. 
 
Since its all written down in ink I will be able look back at the end of the year to see if I have achieved the things I have set out to do.
Watch this space xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message. Look forward to hearing from you :)